Peer Review Team:
- Josephine M. De Leon, P.h.D, R.N (Centro Escolar University, Philippines)
- Elvira L Urgel, P.h.D, R.N (Centro Escolar University, Philippines)
- Ns. Widia Astuti, A.W, S.Kep., M.Kep (Wijaya Husada Bogor)
- Sara Tania, S.Kp., M.Kep., Sp.Kep. M.B (Wijaya Husada Bogor)
- Ns. Tisna Yanti, S.Kep., M.Kes (Wijaya Husada Bogor)
- Ns. Nining Fitrianingsih, S.Kep., M.Kes (Wijaya Husada Bogor)
- Al Muhajirin, S.Kep., M.H.Kes (Wijaya Husada Bogor)
- Reny Siswanti, S.SiT., M.Kes (Wijaya Husada)
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Jurnal Ilmiah Wijaya eager to provide rapid publication process through initial assessment conducted by an editorial committee consisting of members of editorial team. The main purpose is to decide whether to send the paper for peer review or to reject it.
The decision to publish a paper is based on an editorial assessment and peer review. Initially all papers are assessed by an editorial committee consisting of members of the editorial team. The prime purpose is to decide whether to send a paper for peer review and to give a rapid decision on those that are not. The rejection is based on the novelty or the relevancy with the scope of this journal.
Sometime a paper will be returned to the author with request for revisions with the purpose to help editors in deciding whether or not send it out for review. Authors may expect a decision from this stage of the review process within 1-2 weeks of submission.
In the reviewing process, there are at least two reviewers for each manuscript for the related topic. Judgement from the reviewers will be the main priority on which the editors will make their decision, with the conditions minimum of two reviewers. The final decision to publish is made by editor in chief, editorial committee by considering the advice from reviewers. Three weeks will be needed for reviewer to complete one round of the reviewing process.
All of the reviewing process is done by way of a blind review and is managed by the editor in our editorial system.