Information For Authors
Articles sent to the editor of Jurnal Ilmiah Wijaya have never been published or are not being submitted for publication in other media.
1. Articles have not been published in other media and do not contain elements of plagiarism.
2. Articles are written in english using academic language along with the structure and composition of standard academic writing. Articles are typed 1 spacing in quarto paper size (A4), between 8-10 pages in length including references, pictures and tables.
3. Titles, abstracts and keywords must be written in english.
4. Title is a maximum 12 words. Comprehensive, clear, precise and does not contain subtitles. The title is written in capitalize each word with font size 18, using the Times New Roman, font formatted in bold and 1 spacing.
5. Author's name (without academic degree), name of the institution along with its address and email address.
6. Abstract is written in a single paragraph consisting of 150-250 words. The abstract must be integrated to describe the whole article which includes introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion. Avoid abbreviations and references to abstracts.
7. Keywords in english (5 - 7 words) and in alphabetical order.
8. Parts and subtitles are written in bold font size 11. Section titles are written in capital letters.
9. Numbers, tables and formulas must include the title, number, and detailed information and must be referred to in the text (picture and picture number are written below, while table titles and numbers are written above the table). The results shown in the picture or table must be the final result.
11. The references listed must be referred to in the article.
12. Articles must be submitted via online submissions at Jurnal Ilmiah Wijaya.
14. Notification of receipt of editorial articles and decisions (whether the article is accepted or not) will be returned to the author.
15. The author must be willing to revise the article after the reviewer has reviewed the article that has been registered.
16. The author who is successfully published has the right to get 1 (one) copy of the printed edition.
17. Writing systematics include:
- Author's identity
- Institutional origin
- Email address
- Materials and methods
18. It should be noted that the article is for Jurnal Ilmiah Wijaya do not use footnotes in the text because it can distract the reader.
The author clicks the "Register" button to register. Then the author is taken to the online form filling page. After finishing filling out the form, click the register button at the bottom, the author will be taken to the next page where the author must click the "Make a New Submission" button. After that the author will be taken to the article submission page through the following 5 steps:
- Step 1 (start) the author ticks all the list of Submission Requirements after completing click save and continue.
- Step 2 (upload submission) the author uploads the file by clicking upload file-select article component-select article text then upload the file that will be sent. When finished click continue-click complete-and click save and continue.
- Step 3 (enter metadata) the author fills in the title of the article, abstract, keyword and references after finishing click save and continue.
- Step 4 (confirmation) click finish submission then click ok.
- Step 5 (next step) until this stage the author has successfully uploaded a file that will be sent to the editor's journal. After that the author will receive a confirmation email about the submission and will be able to see the progress of the submission through the editorial process by going to the journal address site using the username and password that has been created previously.